MAM Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ Capital Markets: MAMS) is a leading global provider of on-premise and cloud-based software solutions for the automotive and other industries.
Job Description - Level 1 Support
Working as part of the 1st line Support Service Team you will provide a prompt, accurate and professional response or escalation to all incoming customer queries, with the aim of maintaining customer satisfaction in MAM and its products.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure all incoming incidents are responded to promptly. Maintaining a confident and professional approach to all communications
- To efficiently identify the caller and accurately assess their needs or requirements and nature of incident, following specific procedures based upon that assessment.
- To accurately identify and agree with the customer the severity of the incident allowing effective workload prioritisation to take place. Setting correct customer expectation.
- To ensure sufficient information is gathered and recorded as a new log on the Support System. The information should be an accurate and complete statement of the customer’s incident together with any actions taken or advice given.
- To take initial responsibility of the log and attempt to provide a solution using personal knowledge, colleague’s knowledge and available knowledge bases.
- Ensuring customers are kept informed on progress of any open logs for which you have responsibility.
- Where no immediate solution can be found, correct and prompt escalation based on current procedures. Communicate escalation to customer.
- To undertake such training as deemed appropriate to the post held.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of supported applications and developments.
- Working individually and as part of a team towards the aims and objectives of the company as a whole.
- To fulfil Departmental requirements in terms of administrative tasks, and to conform to Departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain ongoing working co-operation with managers and staff within the department and the wider workplace.